Are you searching for love? Or the person whom you want to be your other half? Then, we have something in common. I'm a certified hopeless romantic, so I love imagining things especially when it involves love not just for your family and friends but also to the opposite one. It is one of my dreams to meet someone to whom I can share my laughter, sorrows and achievements in life and most of all who will love and accept me for who I am. It seems to be just a dream right now, but who knows, a dream will turn into a reality in some future time.

     Most women wished to be married someday. It's just a funny thought that at my young age I really have those ideas in mind of what I want on my own wedding, LOL!!! When it comes to my dream guy, I do have a lot of standards and preferences but honestly, all I wanted is someone that will make me feel how is it of being loved as a woman and someone who really knows my worth.
        
How wonderful it is to imagine those crazy things but it gives a different kind of happiness. It's free, so why not? Love is something that binds us all. Isn't it nice if there is someone who will be there for you in whatever choices you made and will silently be your no.1 fan behind every achievements and success of your life? Everyone can really relate to love. For me, whoever man is destined for me, I am looking forward of having a chance to meet you. Everyone deserves to love and to be loved, so enjoy while it's there but we should bear in mind that everything has its own boundaries.


0 comments:

Post a Comment