It is true that learning continues to grow as one continues to step throughout the journey. Life has its ups and downs but for almost 19 years of my existence, I’ve learned how to deal with it. It is when you stumble and get wounded that you learn and continue to move on. All my life I'm a daydreamer, a dreamer of riches and in search for happiness. It somehow unleashes my heartaches and stresses in life. It brings my soul to life. 

       Life has its own surprises, it's just a matter of how you look at it and accept it. Sometimes it's really that frustrating to win the battle one is encountering but everything has its own purposes. I think that's why hope is developed, to trust in the future. In turning old ways into another revision or hoping to change for the better for us to be strong to face another set of trials and to survive from mere delusions.

      Life taught me countless good 
and bad things, how to handle pressures in life, failure, disappointments and
heartbreaks. For me, it was all worth experiencing because it brought me to where I am right now, with my family and friends beside me. In our journey, people come and go and not all of them will be your friends. There are some people who will put you down and love to see you at your worst but in the end it is you who knows the truth better than the others.
      Life is not all times victorious that there are still things that you need to discover, to continue the process of learning --- a work of a lifetime.


0 comments:

Post a Comment