Living in a small world they say
Is just as simple as it can be
But why is it between you and me
It seems that you're so miles away

Everyday you're always in my mind
Thinking of you always by my side
I can't just help it 
Because my feeling for you is
                                                                   something that I can't hide

I'm not like these before
But when you came it suddenly changes
Wondering why my heart keep asking
                     for more
It's like without you my life is not worth
                    living for

Seeing you from afar
Makes my heart beats so fast
Although it's impossible to be with you
A single glance from you will do

Why is it that I am here and you are           
                  there?
It shattered my heart into pieces
That you and me cannot be together
But still you will always be in my heart
                forever

Will you still remain as a dream?
I'm waiting for the moment of seeing you
                for real
I'll wait for that chance to come
Even if it takes a lifetime

Oh fate, why have you done this to me?
Is it not him that I am destined to be?
Nothing can ever replace you here
Looking inside my heart I know
That you are my missing piece . . .






0 comments:

Post a Comment