It's you who makes my heart beat so fast  
Wondering when it will last
Cause all I get is hurts inside
In dreaming you, my heart collide

Having you next to me
I feel so confused
Asking if it's possible to be you and me
Because that's all I wanted to be

The completeness that you bring
Turns my world into something
What kind of magic is in you?
For I have a feeling for you that you never knew

Just hearing your voice
Makes my heart go ponder
It's like a lullaby that sings into my ear
Or sweet melodies that I’ve been wanting to hear


Even if my mind says no
It is my hear t that keeps telling me go go go
But why would you care?
You’re already happy so why bother

This feeling that I’m trying to hide
Is difficult for me to show
Seeing you with someone else I know
There’s nothing I can do more

                           
Dreaming of you is all that I can do
But it seems that it’s so impossible to do
Because you’re also in love with someone else
That’s why I’m setting you free


Is love really unfair? 
Why pain is always there?
Just trying to keep the hurts inside
But deep in my heart I really can’t understand why


From a wonderful beginning
To a sad ending
It breaks my heart into pieces
To holding on to the feelings
So now, I’m letting you go . . .













0 comments:

Post a Comment