As I watch the sun about to set across the horizon, It always amazes me the fact that sunset is more beautiful that sunrise. In that particular moment, I couldn’t help but savor the memories of my college life.

        
          It’s like it’s was just yesterday when I entered in these institution. Time really runs so fast. Back then, I was so afraid to enter the class because I have no friends at all. I have to adjust to the new environment I am involved in. My first week was a disaster, I feel like crying and homesick but little by little, I have learned to embrace those changes with the help of my new found friends.

       In these school, I’ve known what I really wanted to do Because at first I don’t even know my priorities in life but now I loved it with all my heart. Here I build my dreams and now I’m close to it.

      There are a lot of memories worth reminiscing, funny and nonsense as it may seem but it was one of the happenings in my life that I will never ever forget. Truly, college life is so stressful, challenging and made you miserable sometimes but through my achievements, it was the most fulfilling I’ve ever done so far. I don’t have so much social life, my friends sometimes called me a killjoy but what can I do, what may look as important for them to do is opposite to mine. What I appreciate moat is those people that I met here. The teachers, schoolmates, classmates and friends whose be part of my evolution to be more mature, responsible and productive individual.

     The world might have been dark where I’m sad and the sun might have set across the horizon…but I know that I will be seeing another light again tomorrow. And I will always paint a smile on my face every morning for my college life was the best and I’m proud of it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment