As we get older, there comes a realization that, how did we get here in these stage of our lives despite of so many difficulties that pass and is continuing to screw up the present. It’s the reality of life, to face all those differences with positiveness in mind, clean heart and most importantly, having faith in God that never questions.

         In my life, I played as a daughter, sister, a friend and a student. Each role that I portrayed is accompanied by so many struggles. Whatever my family is going through, as a daughter and sister it is also my burden. But having each one of us besides each other, there will be no storm that we cannot pass. Friends are said to be always there no matter what. In my own group of friends, I experienced so many heartbreaks, it is inevitable that there are some personal issues that make my friendship to them on the rocks but at the end of the day, it is those who truly love and understands me that brought us together again.
        Being a student, is one of the most difficult yet fulfilling experience to me. It’s my way of paying for my parents struggles to send me to school that’s why I want to do best in everything. I spent half of my life in school, and it was never that easy. I got so many disappointments and failures and it really bothers me all the time but when I think those people who are dear to me, it takes away all the ill feelings in my heart.
        Right now, I’m kind of different in handling things on my own because of what has life taught me. It is rising very time we fall and I always bar in mind that quitting is never an option. Through life’s game, it is my determination and faith in God that made me win in this battle for survival. It’s what makes my life exciting and challenging yet it makes me feel so complete.


0 comments:

Post a Comment