When angels fall from up above
They are destined to be at my side
And when someone’s putting me down
They are the one who never left me behind

         True friends do really exists. They are there when you need them the most. I considered them as my angels because they always protect me from anything that will hurt my feelings. They made me laugh when it’s so difficult for me to smile. I may not show that I appreciate them so much but deep inside it’s so heartwarming to know that they are always around. So many crazy moments that I’ve shared with them and that’s priceless that no money can buy, they always bring out the best in me. But sad to say there are only few who remains so very true to me. I may not fit to be their friend but some are judging me for what I’m showing to them. I know they are talking behind my back and I don’t really care at all but It’s just sad to think that those people whom I’ve given my trust are the one who is betraying me silently.
         The most important thing is, I have a lot of dear friends around and that’s what I am trying to spend my time with. Because they accept me by heart despite my imperfections and mood swings most of the time. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU guys.

Even though distance makes us apart
It’s our bond that keeps us together
Thank you to you my friend
For not leaving me until the end





0 comments:

Post a Comment